Paper masking tapes
Paper tape is a type of weak adhesive tape that most of the painters use to mask areas while decorating. But are all paper tapes the same? Well, the answer is no.
To get more professional results, we highly recommend using masking tape, a type of paper tape that is pressure-sensitive and easier to take off.
Here’s the complete range of Q1®’s paper masking tapes.
Q1®️ – more than simple paper masking tapes
Q1® Premium Masking Solutions offers the best masking tapes for the painting and decorating field, with a nice quality-price ratio.
Q1® Precision Line Masking Tape
Q1® Precision Line Masking Tape is a special adhesive professional high-performance paper masking tape. You will finally get straight lines without all those annoying smudges you get with classical paper tapes.
- Engineered for HPLV and airless paint spraying
- Sharp paint lines
- UV & water resistant
- Easy and clean removal
- Indoor and outdoor use
Q1® Multiple Purpose Indoor Masking Tape
Q1® Multi Purpose Indoor Masking Tape is a wider semi crepe paper masking tape with natural rubber based adhesive.
This tape is designed for almost all indoor paint works, so it’s not UV and water resistant. It sticks well to multiple and irregular surfaces such as walls, baseboards, trims, wood, metal.
- Seven day clean removal
- Suitable for multiple surfaces
- Only for indoor use
Q1® Delicate Surface Masking Tape
This product is a low tack paper masking tape specifically designed for the preservation of delicate surfaces during the painting process, such as old furniture or walls, wallpapers and so on.
- Ultra-thin and low tack adhesion
- Gentle removal with no residue
- Suitable for smooth and slightly textured surfaces
- 15 days indoor clean removal
Why choose Q1®️ painter’s tapes instead of classical paper masking tapes
You’re telling us that you want to stick with the usual paper tape? Let us tell you why you should go for Q1®️ painters tapes instead:
- you can work with a nice bright shade of yellow and violet, instead of a plain brown/beige paper tape (boooring!)
- you can easily prevent paint bleed or any kind of mess
- it’s easy to tear with your bare hands
- painters tape is delicate enough to not ruin the surfaces, but also strong enough to hold firmly brown masking paper or masking film
So, did you make up your mind? You can buy our performance paper masking tape right here.